We are passionate about seeing the Gospel proclaimed, lives transformed and churches planted in urban Britain, in working class and multi-cultural communities, reaching the unreached from other faith backgrounds, on our council estates and in our inner cities.
Our vision is to help people who don’t know Jesus come to know him and grow in him in order to see ‘Bearwood and Beyond ‘ transformed by the Gospel, to the glory of God.
Our specific focus is on Sandwell, West Birmingham and the Black Country.
We appreciate Gospel partnership in the following areas:
Enabling the planting of new churches and revitalisation of existing churches across Sandwell and the Black Country in order to serve the advancement of the Christian Gospel.
This may include
- Planting new congregations by sending out a group of people to a new location and/or time
- Partnering with an existing church to encourage re-vitalisation
- Working with an individual pioneer planter who is looking to start from scratch.
Developing and supporting community based activities that seek the well being of local neighbourhoods in the Sandwell and Black Country area including:
- Community hubs
- Schools and families work
Training and equipping people for Christian ministry within an urban, multi- cultural context through:
- The faithroots online teaching and learning hub
- One day workshops and seminars
- The Union GDip Learning Community
Could you partner with us?
We are constantly looking for people, churches and organisations who share or support this vision and who would like to partner with us. We are looking for partners who will consider
- Praying for our work. Stay in touch by signing up for our ActBC Newsletter here.
- Sending people to train or work with us (see our TrainBC page for more details).
- Coming to work with us. Get in touch via our contact page or contact Dave on 07791 622122
- Giving financially to the work of the Gospel here in the West Midlands. You can give online at give.net – simply specify that your gift is to support ActBC Gospel workers. To find out more about specific needs and projects you will be helping support, check out our Give page.